Painted Miniatures Contest Rules
- Individual Miniature (Single mini, must fit in a 1 1/2" cube)
- War Machine (Single vehicle, any size)
- Open Category (Anything else, including larger minis, dioramas, etc.)
- First, second, third in each category
- Young Guns Award (15 or under)
- Best in Show
- Entries will be displayed on a numbered index card.
- Anybody with a con membership can vote (we will punch your badge when we give you the voting sheet.
- You get up to three votes in a category, all votes are weighted equally.
- First, second and third in each category will be determined by the number of votes in each category.
- Best in show will awarded to the highest number of votes across categories.
- Young guns will be awarded to the highest number of votes where the entrant was under 15.
- Anyone may enter.
- You may enter as many miniatures as you like, but you can only win a single prize in each category. You could, however, win a category and then one of the special prizes.
You may enter minis that previously been in, and won, other contests.