Call for all story writers, age 6 to 12!
Stories should be submitted to the Program Nexus by Friday, January 13th at 8 pm.
1. The entry must be the original work of the entrant.
2. The story must be science fiction or fantasy.
3. One entry per person,
4. 1200 words maximum per story.
5. Put the title and the author's age on the first page. Remember, this is for entrants 6 to 12 years old.
6. The author's name should appear ONLY on a page after the last page of the story.
7. Each page should have the story title and a page number on it.
On Saturday, January 14th at 1 pm in the Fast Track area, entrants will hear a discussion of the contest, advice, and winners will be announced.